Archives (Click on title to see article)
Evolving from the Toronto Anglers & Hunters Assoc., this archery club was formed in 1956. In 1958 the club purchased 41 acres of the York Regional Forest followed by another 9 acres in 1965. During WWII
, the land was used as a tank proving ground. Come out to see the historical exhibits and archery & equipment demonstrations!