Marketers in a content-driven landscape are responsible for producing huge amounts of content, day in and day out. But most of us don’t have the time, staff, or budget to publish enough great (or even good) content. We do the best we can, but it’s often impossible to stay ahead of the demand.
Time to enable your community to easily generate curated content for your website!
Content curation is when an individual (or team) consistently finds, organizes, annotates, and shares relevant and high quality digital content on a specific topic for their target market.
Adding content curation to your content marketing mix delivers the following benefits:
- Improves Search Engine Optimization: Curated content becomes additional indexable pages that provide more doorways into your site via search engines.
- Establishes Credibility as a Thought Leader: Curated content from high quality third party sources helps you develop go-to web resources that improve your credibility and trustworthiness as an impartial authority on your topic.
- Supports Lead Generation: Curated content drives incremental site visits that increases the potential for landing quality leads.
- Streamlines Lead Nurturing: Curated content is easily repurposed via newsletters, emails, and other channels to make lead nurturing simple and consistent.
- Complements Social Media & Blogging: Curated content supplements your social media publishing schedule and helps facilitate social media conversations—not only with prospects and customers, but also with peers.
- component with full back-end management
- front-end management of News items for your editors / publishers
- highly configurable News module (featured, latest, most read, random, etc.)
- Acymailing ochGotNews plugin to enrich your newsletter with community curated content (separate download)
New in version 0.1.2
- Component: - Improvement: Add css fix for full-width textarea and input boxes - Improvement: Changed default height of share and description input fields to 5 rows - Improvement: Add top and bottom tag positions on News item view - Improvement: Overview / view: toggle display insecure images > show / replace image / no show to avoid breaking SSL padlock on site - Improvement: Reading information from websites (non-compliant opengraph tags) - Improvement: Add rel="noopener noreferrer" to links to Source website. - Module: - Improvement: Toggle display insecure images > show / replace image / no show to avoid breaking SSL padlock on site - New: Exclude current News item setting
New in version 0.1.1
New in version 0.1.0
- Hello World!
JD FB Feed
JD FB Feed display facebook page or group feed into your joomla site with capability of feed display customization into your site. This module will ask you to enter APP ID, Access Token and Page id. You can limit how many number of feed you want to show and possiblity to filter using #key. Feed text length can be control from module parameter. It is Responsive and supported most of browser in the world with different platform.
My Testimonials is Joomla extensions that allows you to get clients testimonials and display them the way you want. It's fully integrated with Google Rich Snippet.
Add clients feedback or get their testimonial from your website frontend/backend, then display your score and review in Google search results. My testimonials got integration with the Google Company Rich Snippet, review and testimonials. Plus, they's advanced layout selection and testimonial themes like masonry wall and slider. You can even add some testimonial locations and YouTube video reviews.
Watch a live video: https://www.joomunited.com/products/my-testimonials
- Google Company Rich Snippet
- Rating Rich Snippet
- Reviews Rich Snippet
- 2 layouts for testimonials: vertical and horizontal
- 2 display theme: masonry wall and testimonial slider
- Build from scratch your custom design, visually
- Gravatar integration and custom avatar resizing
- Testimonial frontend submission and edition based on Joomla ACL
- Google Maps testimonial geolocation and map
- Youtube video testimonial
- Automatic testimonial text crop
No Duplicate Product in Cart for JoomShopping
This JoomShoping plugin prevents adding the same product to the cart again and displaying a warning “This product is already added to your cart”. This feature might be useful for e-store that have lot of products with similar names. Everything is simple. No hacks, no settings. Just add or localise the warning message and let users to go on shopping.
The No Duplicate Product in Cart for JoomShopping plugin can be used in e-commerce sites that have a bunch of products with similar names and you want to prevent increasing the quantity of the product, also it is useful for products that requires single sales without quantity (downloadable products, etc).