Effective the 1st of October, we will have a vacancy of the Vice-President role at York County Bowmen. As such YCB is looking for an interim Vice-President. Responsibilities of the Vice-President include:
- In the absence of the President, assume all his/her duties.
- Together with the President, Secretary and Treasurer, commit to contracts on behalf of YCB.
- Support the various directors and officers of the board when requested.
- Act as the liaison between all external provincial and federal organizations and the club.
- Schedule work parties for proposed activities for that calendar year.
- Lead work and coordinate parties and operations pertaining to your directorship.
- Provide a budget which includes operational and project expenses for your area.
If you are an active member with at least 5 years of experience at YCB and would like to volunteer for the position, please contact: email@example.com